PA/PD DAY CAMP
PA/PD DAY CAMP
$65 per day
9:00am – 4:00pm
Before Care (8-9am) and After-Care (4-5:30pm) is available for $9.04/day.
We offer day camps filled with gymnastics, parkour, ninja obstacle course activities, games, seasonally themed crafts and activities, and loads of fun! Groups will be formed based on age.
All campers are barefoot on the gym floor but need slip-on shoes or sandals inside the facility for use in the washrooms and other activities.
WHAT TO BRING
■ Lunch + 2 snacks (nut-free please!)
■ Water bottle
■ Comfortable stretchy clothes (plus spare clothes just in case)
■ Clean indoor shoes for the Ninja Obstacle Course
■ Sandals/slip-on shoes for inside the facility (all campers must be barefoot in the gym, except for ninja course)
■ Weather appropriate gear for playing outside
(Summer: sunblock and hat. Winter: tuque, jacket + snowpants, mitts, scarves, extra socks, etc)
*please let us know if your child has any special needs, allergies, etc.
CEPEO & CECCE
Lundi 28 août 2023
Vendredi 22 septembre 2023
Vendredi 24 novembre 2023
Vendredi 26 janvier 2024
Vendredi 26 avril 2024
Lundi 3 juin 2024
Vendredi 21 juin 2024
October 6, 2023
November 10, 2023
December 8, 2023
February 2, 2024
April 26, 2024
June 3, 2024
June 28, 2024
Friday, September 1, 2023
Friday, October 6, 2023
Friday, November 3, 2023
Friday, November 24, 2023
Friday, January 26, 2024
Friday, February 16, 2024
Friday, June 7, 2024
Registration and Financial Policies for camp
To register for any program at Rideau Gymnastics, please create an account within our registration portal: app.iclasspro.com
When an account is created, you can:
- Register for classes and securely pay online via the registration portal
- Call or visit our gym during reception hours to enquire and/or register for classes
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com to enquire and/or register for camps
Phone Number: (613) 627-0066
Mon – Fri from 3 pm to 7:30 pm and Sat-Sun from 9 am to 1 pm
We are obliged to collect and remit an annual Gymnastics Ontario Insurance and program fee for each student enrolled in gymnastics related program (artistic gymnastics, power tumbling, trampoline, and acrobatics) not included in any of the camp fees. The insurance covers each athlete for the period from July 1st to June 30th each year. As this fee is remitted to Gymnastics Ontario it is non-refundable. Please remember to include it for each child with the first session fees each year following the month of July. Rideau Gymnastics has the right to terminate a child’s registration for non-payment or failure to comply with Gymnastics Ontario and/or club rules and regulations.
Camps run from 9:00 am until 4:00 pm or 4:30 pm (check specific camp schedule).
Early Drop-off from 8:00 am and late pick-up until 5:30 pm is $5.95+tx per day or $25+tx for five days week or $20+tx for four days week.
Participants must be signed in/out by a parent or guardian in the morning upon arrival and before departure.
- Lunch and 2 nut-free snacks
- Water bottle (can be refilled in the gym)
- Hat and sunscreen (for summer camp and PA/PD days)
- Gymnastics leotard or comfortable clothing free of strings, hoods, zippers, etc.
- Comfortable/athletic footwear (barefoot in gym, gymnastic shoes/water shoes accepted)
- Extra set of clothing recommended
- Jewelry not permitted, small stud earrings are acceptable
- Hair must be pulled back with headband, elastics, and/or barrettes
- Do not wear socks or tights because they are slippery on various equipment and therefore potentially dangerous