Are you Concerned About Your Child Joining Regular Class?
Winter 1 Nov.23 2020 to Feb.14 2021 ( no classes Dec 21, 2020- Jan 3, 2021)
The Gymnastics Bubble Class (GYM-BLE) offers the children of self-contained social unit encompassing several households the chance to take gymnastics lessons and exercise during the times when there are very few children in the gym.
- Children will be able to get the physical exercises they need but with a reduced risk of contracting COVID-19.
- One class registration is valid for up to 6 children who participate in the class led by one of our coaches. The cost of the program does not change if fewer than 6 children are registered.
- We are also keeping the maximum number of children in the program at 6 because it is very likely that they will be at different levels. This will allow the coach to spend extra time with each child.
- The cost PER CHILD for the entire two and a half months (10 weeks) is:
$216.50 for the one-hour class INCLUDING all applicable taxes
$316.50 for the one-an-a-half hour class INCLUDING all applicable taxes
- Each family needs to have a separate iClassPro account and will be responsible for paying the annual Gymnastics Ontario Insurance of $35 (if not already paid).
- Parents are responsible for class formation.
- Only three bubble groups will be allowed to train in the entire recreational area. This allows for at least 20 feet spacing between the groups.
These Co-ed gymnastics classes follow the CanGym program focusing on dominant movement patterns such as landings, locomotions, rotations, springs and swings. Students will use all events (men’s and women’s) to learn basics and develop a full range of physical fitness including strength, balance and coordination. These classes are an hour in length and follow a structured format which includes a warm-up and a rotation on 3 of the events per class, depending on the teaching theme for the week. Our themes come from the dominant movement patterns in the CanGym program which we use to guide and evaluate skill progression.