The first hour and fifteen minutes children enjoy a combination of exciting organised games, obstacle courses and play on appropriate for their age gymnastics equipment including our FIG-approved Olympic size trampolines.
The last forty-five minutes will be held in our fully equipped birthday party room, which you are welcome to decorate, and may use any of our utilities. We will provide all necessary paper products (napkins, plates, cups, etc.) This lounge portion of the party is supervised by you, the parent. At the end of the party, we will come and assist you in the clean-up of the party room.
12:00 pm-2:00 pm
1:30 pm-3:30 pm
1:45 pm-3:45 pm
*A $50 non-refundable deposit is due upon registering for a party
*Price inclusive of all applicable taxes
We accept Cash, E-transfer, Cheques, or Credit Card Payment. Please make cheques payable to Rideau Gymnastics. Payment can be made in person, electronically via e-mail: email@example.com or phone (613)627-0066. The balance is payable on the day of the party.
*Returned cheques are subject to a $25.00 service charge.
*No charge for parents/guardians of birthday participants supervising the party.
*Children under the age of 2 are not charged
Children under 4 years old must be supervised by one parent/guardian
1 Hour & 15 Minutes in the Gym with instructors
45 Minutes in the party hall
Exclusive Use of Specific Gym Area
Gym instructor (party host)
Food utensils and plates
Food / Drinks for all guests
Cake & Cake supplies (cutter, candles, etc)
Drinks: Apple, orange or fruit punch juice (10 juice boxes) for $7.50
Pizza: Large cheese or pepperoni pizza (8 slices) for $19.99
- Please arrive 10 minutes before the scheduled time to use washrooms and change rooms
- Parents with toddlers are not allowed to use areas of the gym where activities are taking place
- The party room is not available before the scheduled party portion
- An additional charge will be made if the party runs over time in the party room ($25.00 for every 10 minutes and $45.00 for every 30 minutes)
- Parents are welcome to take photographs or videos of the participants
- All participants must be over the age of 4 unless supervised by one parent/guardian
- There is no limit to the number of people you can have in the room, provided there is enough space