We hope this post finds everyone well and healthy. We are excited to let you know that with September fast approaching our recreational classes will resume. We have taken many precautionary measures and made some changes to lower the risk of virus contraction.
- FALL SESSION: We have removed some classes and also reduced the maximum participants per class. As a result, SPACES WILL BE LIMITED! Please register as soon as you can to avoid disappointment;
- BUBBLE CLASSES (“GYM-BLE”): We have also heard from some of you that you are still concerned about the safety of the children. For the parents that choose not to bring their kids to school in September, we have created “BUBBLE CLASSES’ during the day. It allows parents with children in the same social bubble to register their children for gymnastics classes during the day when there is hardly anyone in the gym. We will allow a maximum of three groups which will be at least 30 feet apart. This is 5 times greater than the currently recommended social distancing. The maximum participants in each bubble class will be 6. Please note that parents are responsible to form the class from their social circle. Fewer children can register for the class but the price would be the same;
- ADULT GYM BUBBLE: These classes will be only available to parents who register their children in the BUBBLE GYM CLASSES. Practice will take place in a different area to avoid distraction to both parents and children;
- AFTER SCHOOL: We are currently accepting applications for the most diverse After-School program in Ottawa. You can choose from one of the four streams:
- Academic Development Stream;
- Visual Arts Stream;
- Performing Arts Stream; and
- Athletic Development Stream;
If interested, please email us as quickly as you can for details as spots in the busses are limited.