Dear parents and guardians,
Only a few days before the start of our Fall 2020 Recreational Session! We are very excited to welcome you back into our facility. We have spent extra time preparing for your arrival and have a few new procedures in place.
1. FALL SESSION: SEPTEMBER 8-NOVEMBER 15 (NO CLASSES SEPTEMBER 7th)
We have removed some classes and also reduced the maximum participants per class. As a result, spaces are limited! Please register as soon as you can. Visit our website for details. https://rideaugymnastics.org/
ONLINE REGISTRATION ONLY will be available until further notice. We understand you may have questions so please do not hesitate to call the gym 613-627-0066 or email email@example.com for assistance.
3. BUBBLE CLASSES (“GYM-BLE”):
For the parents that choose not to bring their kids to school in September, we have created “BUBBLE CLASSES” during the day. It allows parents with children in the same social bubble to register their children for gymnastics classes. We will allow a maximum of two groups which will be at least 30 feet apart. The maximum number of participants in each bubble class is 6. Please note that parents are responsible to form the class from their social circle. Fewer children can register for the class but the price would remain the same. See the website for more information.
4. AFTER SCHOOL:
We are currently accepting applications for the most diverse After-School program in Ottawa. Transportation from school to the facility can be arranged and included (price varies). Visit the website for more information. https://resolutecenter.ca/after-school/ or email firstname.lastname@example.org
5. DROP IN:
Classes are NOT currently running. We will let you know as soon as they can be.
6. COVID-19 PROCEDURES FOR RECREATIONAL CLASSES:
Due to the occupancy number we are allowed, NO parents will be allowed in the gym for viewing. Parents (wearing a mask) of children under the age of 5 may come in if needed to help get washed up and comfortable before class. A 5 minute time limited is allotted. Other children will be escorted and taken care of by staff members. Exception (Parent and Tot classes)
- New drop off / pick up procedures (see below).
- Our staff will be wearing masks at all times.
- Children must wear a MASK upon entering the building and will take it off once lined up at an appropriate distance from other groups. They may continue to wear it if they desire.
- Children should arrive DRESSED IN ATHLETIC ATTIRE, mask, no jewelry, hair tied back, and clean feet. No access to change rooms will be available, only bathroom.
- Children and staff will be sanitizing their hands before and after each rotation.
- Staff will be cleaning as needed.
- A designated staff member will be rotating around with the groups to clean after each group.
ALREADY REGISTERED? NEW PROCEDURES UPON ARRIVAL: Please take the time to read this carefully. These measures are in place to reduce the spread of COVID-19 and ensure the health and safety of all participants.
1. Arrive no more than 15 minutes early for your class and notice the PARENT GUARDIAN DROP OFF/ PICK UP ZONE and wait on designated lines (similar to grocery store).
2. Make your way to the CHECK IN KIOSK (NEW) – you will be greeted by a staff member and helped through the new check in feature (using either phone number connected to the registration account)
3. Your child will be ushered by a staff member inside to drop off coat/shoes, go to wash hands, and wait in their group’s designated area until their coach greets them.
4. Once inside the gym, children will stay together with their coach and not mix with other classes. Classes will be separated to allow for social distancing.
5. PICK UP- come up to the pick up zone so staff/your child can see you and wait for a staff member to usher your child out to you.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation. We look forward to seeing you soon!